At Reno Sparks Janitorial, we prioritize our customers first, and are dedicated to being the best company for commercial cleaning services for your business or establishment’s needs. For your office, we offer a variety of cleaning services so your employees don’t have to clean their common workspace or help maintain the building’s cleanliness. With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and many employees back in the office, it’s even more critical than ever that these public indoor spaces with high common touch points be kept as clean as possible and on a regular basis. Reno Sparks Janitorial (RSJ) can help relieve the burden of employees having to keep these spaces clean with our unique solutions to meet your company's preferred needs and expectations.
Why A Clean Workplace Keeps Your Employees Around And Happy
Usually, maintaining a clean and clutter-free workspace allows employees to be more productive and efficient, along with retaining them in the long-term and eliminating call-outs. Cleanliness should also not be just a preference, as it’s also an issue of health and safety. You want to have your office staffed with happy and healthy employees, and a great way to do this is not having to make the employees themselves do the cleaning and maintenance. Instead, hire a professional commercial cleaning service, like Reno Sparks Janitorial.
Here are some reasons why hiring a janitorial cleaning service helps increase employee retention and efficiency, as they are not the ones stuck with the sometimes arduous task of daily cleaning and maintenance:
- Eliminates sick days: Regular cleaning keeps bacteria and viruses at bay, which in turn keeps everyone at the office healthy and able to work. When employees have a lower chance of getting sick, they are more likely to show up with a productive state of mind, and happy to come to work.
- Allows for improved concentration: As we all know one’s concentration can be thrown off by something disturbing, lack of cleanliness and organization are two big factors that can do just this. Whether it's dust or dirt, or papers, scraps, or trash everywhere, when these things are cleaned up, employees can concentrate better. Improved focus leads to higher productivity and efficiency.
- Minimizes stress: Some people thrive in a dirty and unkempt environment, but most do not. Many individuals actually become stressed out and anxious when their environment is not clean, leading to a halt in productivity. Prioritize cleanliness to avoid all of this.
- Lifts the spirit: A clean environment tends to put people in a better mood, so keeping the office clean keeps your employees happy, so they have the best mindset to be able to work to the best of their abilities.
- Improves motivation: This one is psychological - cleanliness subconsciously represents responsibility and action. If you are taking care of your workspace proactively, this will come across to others as well, increasing their sense of responsibility to do their work, and motivation is born.
- Strengthens workplace morale: Workplace cleanliness is a big part of this, because if you can’t give your employees a sanitary environment, why would they want to do anything for their employer or do their work in response? A mutual exchange of meeting everyone’s needs can help build a solid foundation for company morale.
- Helps prevent injuries: This could involve cleaning to remove sticky and slippery substances from the floors to reduce slips and falls, for example. Those “caution: wet floor” signs you see at warehouses and retail businesses either mean someone could slip and fall, or the floor was just cleaned. Go with the floor having been just cleaned!
- Increases employee retention: Employees will leave if they feel bothered by a dirty and cluttered work environment. As an employer, you don't want to lose employees just because the office can’t be kept clean. A great option is hiring a janitorial cleaning service that can ensure the job is done correctly and thoroughly, to retain your workers in the long term!
- Keeps workplace equipment in good working condition: In a workplace that is clean and with equipment well taken care of by the owner, this sets an example for the employees that they should treat their office tools with the same care. By instilling a sense of respect and responsibility through cleanliness and maintenance, this will determine how employees behave, leading to increased efficiency and positivity.
Why Reno Sparks Janitorial Is Your Go-To Cleaning Service
The bottom line is, you can’t go wrong with making it a top priority to keep your workplace or office clean. This will reap many benefits for all in the workplace, especially the employees, so they want to come to work and do their best. A hassle-free and guaranteed way to ensure this cleaning is scheduled to get done is to hire a janitorial cleaning service company for your business.
Consider Reno Sparks Janitorial for your commercial office cleaning needs. With regularly scheduled and specialty deep cleaning services offered in Reno, Sparks, and Carson City, RSJ has an affordable solution to every problem. We understand that every business is unique, therefore requiring specialized cleaning solutions. That’s why we work with you to tailor our services to your specific janitorial needs, and customize your bid. We also make it a priority to keep an open line of communication with each of our clients to ensure that we can be there whenever they need us and address any problems for the best possible customer satisfaction. We are available for routine walkthroughs of your office space whenever needed, and we even do acoustic tile recoating for ceilings or walls! Contact Reno Sparks Janitorial Services for a customized quote or call us with any questions at 775-345-3044 today!